CCNA 1 – V4.0 – Test Module – Chapter 04
(Phần in đậm là đáp án đúng)
Based on the transport layer header shown in the diagram, which of the following statements describe the established session? (Choose two.)
- This is a UDP header.
- This contains a Telnet request.
- This contains a TFTP data transfer.
- The return packet from this remote host will have an Acknowledgement Number of 43693.
- This is a TCP header.
2. With TCP/IP data encapsulation, which range of port numbers identifies all well-known applications?
- 0 to 255
- 256 to 1022
- 0 to 1023
- 1024 to 2047
- 49153 to 65535
Continue reading “CCNA 1 – V4.0 – Test Module – Chapter 04”
CCNA 1 – Test Module – Chapter 03
(Phần màu đỏ là trả lời)
- What application layer protocol is commonly used to support for file transfers between a client and a server?
- What are two forms of application layer software? (Choose two.)
- A network administrator is designing a network for a new branch office of twenty-five users. What are the advantages of using a client-server model? (Choose two.)
- centralized administration
- does not require specialized software
- security is easier to enforce
- lower cost implementation
- provides a single point of failure
- What is the purpose of resource records in DNS?
- temporarily holds resolved entries
- used by the server to resolve names
- sent by the client to the server during a query
- passes authentication information between the server and client Continue reading “CCNA 1 – V4.0 – Test module – Chapter 03”