CCNA 1 – V4.0 – Test module – Chapter 05
(Phần màu đỏ là đáp án đúng)
1. In an IPv4 environment, what information is used by the router to forward data packets from one interface of a router to another?
2. What information is added during encapsulation at OSI Layer 3?
- source and destination MAC
- source and destination application protocol
- source and destination port number
- source and destination IP address
3. In a connectionless system, which of the following is correct?
- The destination is contacted before a packet is sent.
- The destination is not contacted before a packet is sent.
- The destination sends an acknowledgement to the source that indicates the packet was received.
- The destination sends an acknowledgement to the source that requests the next packet to be sent.
4. Which IP packet field will prevent endless loops
- header checksum
Continue reading “CCNA 1 – V4.0 – Test module – Chapter 05”
CCNA 1 – Test Module – Chapter 03
(Phần màu đỏ là trả lời)
- What application layer protocol is commonly used to support for file transfers between a client and a server?
- What are two forms of application layer software? (Choose two.)
- A network administrator is designing a network for a new branch office of twenty-five users. What are the advantages of using a client-server model? (Choose two.)
- centralized administration
- does not require specialized software
- security is easier to enforce
- lower cost implementation
- provides a single point of failure
- What is the purpose of resource records in DNS?
- temporarily holds resolved entries
- used by the server to resolve names
- sent by the client to the server during a query
- passes authentication information between the server and client Continue reading “CCNA 1 – V4.0 – Test module – Chapter 03”
CCNA 1 V4.0 – Test module – Chapter 2
(Màu đỏ là đáp án đúng)
Which statements correctly identify the role of intermediary devices in the network? (Choose three.)
determine pathways for data
initiate data communications
retime and retransmit data signals
originate the flow of data
manage data flows
final termination point for data flow
Select the statements that are correct concerning network protocols. (Choose three.)
define the structure of layer specific PDU’s
dictate how to accomplish layer functions
outline the functions necessary for communications between layers
limit the need for hardware compatibility
require layer dependent encapsulations
eliminate standardization among vendors
Continue reading “CCNA 1 – V4.0 – Test Module – Chapter 02”