Nhân tiện việc sắp xếp lại toàn bộ tài liệu, mình đã upload một phần trong kho ebook về lập trình cho các bạn có nhu cầu, thiết nghĩ cũng là một cách backup trên cloud phòng khi cần dùng đến.
Dưới đây là danh sách các loại tài liệu mà mình đã upload (sẽ còn bổ sung trong thời gian tới): Continue reading “Tổng hợp ebook ngôn ngữ lập trình”
CentOS 6.2 and 6.3 ships with Python 2.6.6. You can manually install Python 2.7 and Python 3.3 but you must be careful to leave the system version alone. Several critical utilities, for example
yum, depend on Python 2.6.6 and if you replace it bad things will happen.
Below are the steps necessary to install Python 2.7.3 and Python 3.3.0 without touching the system version of Python. The procedure is exactly the same for both versions except for the filenames. People have reported that this also works for CentOS 5.8 but I haven’t tested that. Execute all the commands below as root either by logging in as root or by using
Install development tools
In order to compile Python you must first install the development tools and a few extra libs. The extra libs are not strictly needed to compile Python but without them your new Python interpreter will be quite useless.
# yum groupinstall "Development tools"
# yum install zlib-devel bzip2-devel openssl-devel ncurses-devel sqlite-devel readline-devel tk-devel
Download and install Python
It is critical that you use
make altinstall below. If you use
make install you will end up with two different versions of Python in the filesystem both named
python. This can lead to problems that are very hard to diagnose.
Download and install Python 2.7.3
# wget http://python.org/ftp/python/2.7.3/Python-2.7.3.tar.bz2
# tar xf Python-2.7.3.tar.bz2
# cd Python-2.7.3
# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local
# make && make altinstall Continue reading "How to install Python 2.7 and 3.3 on CentOS 6"
- Get a high-level overview of jQuery Mobile: how it works and how to use it
- Learn about paging and navigation, including dialogs, Ajax content, and history
- Employ jQuery Mobile’s extensive event system to create rich interactions
- Work with toolbars, buttons, lists, forms, and other UI elements
- Create a variety of visual designs with jQuery Mobile’s sophisticated theming system
- Use the jQuery Mobile API for finer control over elements and interactions
- Put everything together and build a mobile app from start to finish